A wreath laying ceremony was held with full honours at at INS Dega in Visakhapatnam as the nation paid tributes to Naik Venkataramana.
Andhra Pradesh News
As many as eight bodies were recovered on Friday after a boat capsized in Andhra Pradesh`s Anantapuram district.
Mastanamma has more than 2,63,000 subscribers to her channel `Country Foods`.
Amid the raging debate over 'triple talaq' and the rights of Muslim women, another case of the age-old practice has emerged in the by-lanes of Hyderabad.
Tirupati Urban Superintendent of Police R Jayalakshmi allegedly exchanged heated words with YSR Congress MLA Narayana Swamy when the latter and his followers, tried to gherao her at a government hospital in the temple town.
"He said `Muslims don't vote for us, but we gave them sanctity'. Where did this 'we' come from? Governments come and go. Today it is their government and some other government will come (in future).
A youth was detained on Friday over a derogatory post on social media against Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu, police said.
At least 20 people were killed on the spot and several others injured when a truck driver lost control and hit an electric pole before ploughing the vehicle into pedestrians, cars and shops the in Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh on Friday.
At least 10 people were killed and more than 20 injured when a truck rammed into shops in Andhra Pradesh`s Chittoor district on Friday.
The powerful All Arunachal Pradesh Students` Union (AAPSU) on Friday described Beijing`s move to rename six places in the state as an "uncalled for" and unwarranted act.
Priests from Tirumala temple also blessed Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu.
Fight over a game of cricket on a street here in Andhra Pradesh has led to murder of a youth, police said.
Former Andhra Pradesh minister and Telugu Desam Party (TDP) leader Devineni Nehru died of cardiac arrest on Monday, his family members said. He was 65.
Devineni Rajasekhar alias Nehru switched over to Telugu Desam Party deserting Congress in 2016.
Union Health Minister JP Nadda today said the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) was "being implemented" in Tamil Nadu also and asked the state government to consider giving reservation to rural students.
An NRI software professional, currently staying with her parents in Kothapet area of city after the death of her husband in Seattle in the US recently.
Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan today made a scathing attack on the Telugu Desam Party saying it was losing its moral high ground at the Centre over the special category status (SCS) and warned that it had no right to "compromise" on the issue.
BIEAP Andhra Inter 1st, 2nd Year Results 2017 Declared: The AP Inter 1st and 2nd year Results 2017, Andhra Inter Second Year Result 2017, Andhra Inter 1st Year Results 2017 were declared by the Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education (BIEAP) on Thursday.
AP Intermediate Exams Results 2017 Declared: The Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) will declare AP Inter 1st Year result 2017, AP Inter 2nd year Results 2017 at 12 noon on Thursday.
AP Intermediate Result 2017: The Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) will declare Andhra Pradesh State Inter 1st Year Exam Results 2017 and Andhra Pradesh State Inter 2nd Year Exam Results 2017 on Thursday. Know how to check Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Exams 2017 Results Online.
A newly-wed woman committed suicide after taking a selfie video, blaming harassment by in-laws for taking the extreme step, police said on Wednesday.
It's common for children to refuse to go to school. Some skip food while others wander on streets but an 8-year-old boy in Andhra Pradesh created a scare by threatening to jump from a water tank.
The body of a techie who allegedly committed suicide in the US last week was on Tuesday cremated at his home town Bhongir in Telangana.
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD), which manages the Lord Venkateswara shrine here, earned Rs 1,038 crore through cash offerings from devotees in 2016-17.
Truckers in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh intensified their strike on the fifth day on Monday, staging protests to press their demands.
After spending eight years in jail for a crime which he never committed, an Andhra Pradesh youth finally walked free on Sunday.
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu on Sunday inducted his son Nara Lokesh and 10 others in the Cabinet while dropping five ministers.
Unhappy over being dropped from Andhra Pradesh cabinet, senior TDP leader B. Gopalakrishna Reddy resigned from the state assembly on Sunday.
- Delhi deputy CM Manish Sisodia calls Anna Hazare 'fraud'
- Don't make triple talaq a political issue, appeals PM Modi
- How long will the triple talaq issue continue to bother Muslims?
- Are the youth in Kashmir forced to join terror forces? Terrorist bears all
- Raid in retired colonel's house in Meerut; firearms, animal skin, 1 crore cash recovered
- Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement over Kashmir issue
- Watch: PM Modi addresses people at International Basavanna Convention
- DNA: Sudden rise in demand for nuclear shelters in Japan - Are they feeling threatened?
- Enough is enough: Video of CRPF soldier seeking revenge for Sukma martyrs goes viral
- DNA: Analysing the harmful effects of plastic toys
- Chhattisgarh: CRPF halts all operations related to road safety in Maoist-prone area
- DNA: How villagers bid adieu to Sukma attack martyr Banna Ram
- DNA: Analysing how petrol pumps are making frauds on measurements
- Huge crowd gathers to pay last respects to 24-year-old martyr Capt Ayush Yadav
- Kashmir violence: Centre refuses to talk to Kashmiri separatist leaders
- 7th Pay Commission: Report on allowances submitted- Finance Ministry statement
- Is Dawood Ibrahim dead? Chhota Shakeel reveals about underworld don's health
- IPL 2017: Ever seen MS Dhoni swing this hard? Here's what happened to the ball — WATCH
- 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' makes history, becomes first film to enter Rs 100 crore club on Day 1
- IPL 2017: Jasprit Bumrah hunts down Lions in their own den, as Mumbai beat Gujarat in Super Over – Watch Video
- Retd Colonel's residence raided in Meerut; 50,000 cartridges, 40 rifles, pistols, Rs 1 cr cash, 117 kg meat seized
- Anna Hazare called 'BJP Agent' on Twitter, Manish Sisodia retweets it
- GL vs MI: 1 run needed from 1 ball, and then 'game-changer' Ravindra Jadeja shows his master-class – Watch Video
- Bizarre! Girl's 'two-faced' mirror reflection creates sensation on social media – See pic
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion – Check out final opening day breakup at Box Office
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion - SS Rajamouli's magnum opus takes Box Office by storm, shatters all records
- If there's a referendum in Balochistan, people will vote for India, says top Baloch leader
- Bollywood diva Disha Patani rates Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni, Yuvraj Singh on a scale of 1 to 10 – Watch Video
- Abu Tahir, suspected Al Qaeda recruit from Kerala, killed in Syria in attack by US
- After Sukma attack, a CRPF jawan says 'enough is enough...no money required, only vengeance` - Watch