The Supreme Court today refused to pass any fresh order to stop cockfights in Andhra Pradesh.
Andhra Pradesh News
Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu has urged the Centre to first start the e-Governance and IT related projects in Andhra Pradesh as the state has already developed necessary infrastructure for its implementation.
The water level in Chennai's reservoirs was very low, Chief Minister O Panneerselvam in his letter to his Andhra Pradesh counterpart N Chandrababu Naidu said.
Kakinada MP Thota Narasimham has said Rs 1,000 crores will be spent in the next five years on?the beautification of Kakinada city that has been selected to be developed as a 'Smart city'.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi today inaugurated the five-day annual Indian Science Congress at the Sri Venkateswara University.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will visit offer prayers at the Sri Venkateswara Swamy Temple during his Tirupati visit on Wednesday.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will offer worship at the famous hill shrine of Lord Venkateswara at nearby Tirumala on January 3.
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu had survived a claymore mine attack by Maoists on October 01, 2003, in Tirupati.
The cause of the explosion is not yet known, District Superintendent of Police Vishal Gunni said.
Andhra already has a database of this sort.
A court in Sangareddy town on Thursday acquitted AIMIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi and four legislators of his party, who included his brother too, in a case related to demolition of a mosque 11 years ago.
A 75-year-old Yadireddy realised that he was earning more than what he needs.
Posing as CBI officials, four unidentified persons looted 45 kg gold from Muthoot Finance in Hyderabad on Wednesday, the city police said.
Problems caused by demonetisation are "easing out" and the move will eventually benefit the nation, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu stressed here today, days after he said the decision was not as per "our wish" and that he had to "break his head" to find solutions.
The High Court at Hyderabad on Monday upheld the ban on cockfighting and directed the Andhra Pradesh and Telangana governments to ensure no cockfights take place during the Sankranti festival.
The High Court at Hyderabad extended the ban on cockfights wholly and not just during the Sankranti festival in January.
Sri Lankan Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe on Thursday offered prayers at the Lord Venkateshwara temple at Tirumala here.
The special National Investigation Agency (NIA) court here is due to pronounce quantum of sentence in connection with 2013 Dilsukhnagar twin blasts case on Monday.
A special anti-money laundering court here has confirmed an attachment of assets order worth over Rs 749 crore issued by the ED against YSR Congress chief Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy, his wife and others in a money laundering case.
Authorities went into a tizzy after smoke was noticed emanating from a bus carrying Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu here today.
Authorities went into a tizzy after smoke was noticed emanating from a bus carrying Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu here on Friday.
Indian Mujahideen (IM) co-founder Yasin Bhatkal and four other men were held guilty on Tuesday in connection with the 2013 Hyderabad twin bomb blasts case by a special NIA court, in the first ever conviction of banned outfit’s cadres in a terror case.
In a major development, banned terror outfit Indian Mujahideen's (IM) co-founder Yasin Bhatkal and four others were on Tuesday convicted for their role in 2013 Dilsukhnagar blasts in then Andhra Pradesh.
Two persons were killed overnight in Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh due to cyclone Vardah as heavy rains lashed the region, officials said.
The railway authorities on Monday cancelled or diverted several trains ahead of severe cyclonic storm Vardah which is set to make landfall near Chennai.
Vardah is the fourth major cyclone to spin out of the Bay of Bengal and hit India this year, after Roanu, Kyant and Nada. Here is how the tradition of naming cyclones began with hurricanes in the Atlantic Ocean.
Severe cyclonic storm 'Vardah', which is expected to make a landfall in the afternoon on Monday, has got its name from Pakistan.
Both the state governments are on high alert as the cyclonic storm is expected to make landfall on Monday afternoon.
The severe cyclonic storm Vardah is expected to cross the Bay of Bengal coast between Sriharikota and Krishnapatnam in Andhra Pradesh's SPS Nellore district after 5 PM on Monday.
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Akhilesh Yadav emerges victorious; Ramgopal Yadav hints towards alliance with Congress
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP may announce its first list of candidates for UP elections today
- Assembly elections: BJP likely to announce its first list of candidates for UP, Uttarakhand
- Delhi horror: Pedophile held for sexually assaulting 600 girls
- Watch - Heavy snowfall in various parts of the world!
- DNA: DIHAR produces vegetables for Army in high areas
- DNA: Why was Dangal girl Zaira Wasim forced to apologize post meeting with Mehbooba Mufti? - Part II
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Yogeshwar Dutt sets example for society, takes Re 1 as dowry ahead of January 16 wedding
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, Pune ODI: Virat Kohli hits 27th hundred, equals Sachin Tendulkar's world record in chase — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- Latest Box Office collections of 'Dangal' and 'Ok Jaanu' are out!
- Salman Khan - Katrina Kaif will clash with Ranbir Kapoor – Here’s why
- Bigg Boss 10: Here's what Nitibha Kaul said about Manveer Gurjar after her eviction
- RBI hikes ATM withdrawal limit to Rs 10,000 per day; no change in weekly withdrawal limit