Pakistan has expedited efforts to acquire military equipment and weapons to combat militancy as a fresh bout of terror attacks have killed over 100 people.
Alliances of convenience among terrorist networks in Afghanistan, Pakistan and other nations is a big concern for the US, a top American general in Afghanistan has said.
A prominent Bangladeshi magazine editor on bail for charges of plotting to kill the prime minister`s son said Thursday he had been stopped from flying to London to visit his sick wife, despite having high court clearance to travel.
Pakistan and Iran have agreed that the Border Security Commission of the two countries will meet soon.
A Japanese court on Thursday ordered the central government to pay over $260 million in compensation to residents living near a US airbase in Okinawa over aircraft noise.
Nayab Haider, a spokesman for the provincial Punjab police said, "It was a bomb attack."
Malaysia has requested Interpol to put an alert out to apprehend four North Korean suspects in the murder of Kim Jong Nam, Malaysia`s police chief Khalid Abu Bakar said on Thursday.
The Vietnamese suspect in the killing of Kim Jong-Un's half-brother was renowned for her fashion, funky hairstyles and foreign boyfriends, say family members shocked at the link between their poor rice-farming village and a crime that has gripped the world.
Malaysia has not released the corpse "under the absurd pretext" that it needs a DNA sample from the dead man's family.
At least three persons lost their lives and 22 others were injured on Wednesday as a motorbike bomb struck a bazaar in Paktika province in eastern Afghanistan, a provincial government spokesman said.
In its continuing fight against terrorism, the Pakistan Army on Wednesday launched "Operation Radd-ul-Fasaad" -- which roughly translates to "operation to eliminate discord" -- across the country, the military said.
Iraqi forces readied on Wednesday for an assault on Mosul airport after blitzing jihadist positions in a renewed offensive to retake the Islamic State group's emblematic stronghold.
Pakistan's top Shariat court has validated the option of using 'test tube baby' method for conceiving for the married couples having some medical complications.
A Pakistani court today served a notice on the Punjab government seeking a reply on the petition filed by JuD chief Hafiz Saeed and four others challenging their house arrest under the anti-terrorism act.
The deaths in a boat capsize in Sri Lanka has risen to 13 after rescuers on Wednesday recovered two more bodies.
As part of the ongoing crackdown on militants, the Pakistan Air Force has killed five terrorists in Khyber Agency, along the border with Afghanistan, media reported on Wednesday.
Islamic State – world's most dreaded terrorist organisation – is now using small remote controlled drones to drop bombs on security forces which are trying to drive jihadis out of Mosul in Iraq.
The Baloch and Sindhi leaders staged a joint protest against the multi-billion dollar China-Pakistan Economic Corridor outside the Chinese embassy in London on Wednesday.
Jamaat-ud-Dawah (JuD) chief Hafiz Saeed and four others challenged their house arrest in the Lahore High Court (LHC).
Seven persons, including a lawyer, were killed and 21 others injured on Tuesday when a group of heavily-armed Taliban suicide bombers stormed a court in Pakistan's volatile Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, the latest in a wave of terror attacks in the country.
The Pakistan government has now cancelled the licenses of 44 weapons issued to Jamaat-ud-Dawaah (JuD) chief Hafiz Saeed and other members of his organisations, citing security reasons.
China said on Tuesday it opposed action by other countries under the pretext of freedom of navigation that undermined its sovereignty, after a U.S. aircraft carrier strike group began patrols in the contested South China Sea.
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte is a "serial killer" who should be forced out of office, one of his chief critics said Tuesday, as she faced arrest on drug charges which she insisted were meant to silence her.
Nepal's Madhesi Front demanding early amendment of the country's Constitution today burnt Prime Minister Prachanda's effigy during their protest against government's decision to hold crucial local body elections in May.
A thrilling CCTV footage showing a young man jumping on live tracks with trains passing by to save the life of a toddler has gone viral on the social media platform.
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BJP begins counselling youths in Kashmir against stone pelting
- UP polls: Voting for fourth phase of Assembly elections today
- DNA: India sees 50% jump in millionaire exodus in 2016
- Watch - Akshay Kumar's pillow talk with his fans on fitness
- BMC election results 2017: Mumbai Congress chief Sanjay Nirupam offers to resign
- Himachal Pradesh's Mandi enters Limca Book of World Records
- DNA: Today in History | February 22, 2017
- Children subjected to cruelty on allegations of mobile stealing
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- Solapur Municipal Corporation, Congress bastion, wrested by BJP
- Shiv Sena retains Thane Municipal Corporation, wins 67 seats
- 'BJP gaining in Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections after Hindutva introduced in campaign'
- Maharashtra civil polls: BJP bags 32 seats in Ulhasnagar, Shiv Sena 25
- Scam in Arvind Kejriwal's 'Mohalla Clinic'? Vigilance Department initiates probe over doctors earning Rs 4 lakh/month
- 'Cyanide' Mallika, Sasikala's dangerous neighbour in Bengaluru prison, shifted
- Shobhaa De gets sharp response from the cop whom she mocked on Twitter
- Amravati Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results: BJP wins big, NCP fails to open account
- Trump's immigration plans to impact 3 lakh Indian-Americans, EU ready to welcome more Indian skilled workers
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days