The United Nations (UN) has dismissed Pakistan's claim that the Indian Army targeted UN military observers in Pakistan occupied Kashmir (PoK).
Condemning the kidnapping of a Chinese couple from Jinnah Town area of Quetta, Chinese foreign ministry spokesman Lu Kang said the authorities from the two countries are working together to rescue them.
A special court handed down a seven-year sentence against Maolana Saidur Rahman, described by police as the ringleader of Jamayetul Mujahideen Bangladesh (JMB), amid heavy security in the capital Dhaka.
The announcement as US President Donald Trump makes a maiden foreign tour in which Saudi and Israeli concerns about Iran have loomed large is likely to stoke new tensions with Washington.
Helicopters circled the city, peppering Maute positions with machine gun fire to try to force them from a bridge vital to retaking Marawi.
At least four militants belonging to the banned Neo-JMB outfit were arrested by Bangladesh's anti-crime elite force Rapid Action Battalion (RAB) on Thursday.
Supporters of two Afghan MPs who missed a domestic flight from Kabul blocked an airport runway with rocks, forcing the plane to return for the lawmakers.
Hashd Shaabi forces have surrounded three more militant-seized villages in the area between al-Qairwan and Baaj.
"USS Dewey destroyer sailed less than 12 nautical miles from a reef", claimed by Beijing.
Chinese warships warned a U.S. Navy warship to leave after it sailed within 12 nautical miles of an artificial island.
Authorities in the world`s biggest Muslim-majority nation are increasingly worried about a surge in radicalism.
Seoul has repeatedly accused the North of flying suspected spy drones across the border.
President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo offered deep condolences for the victims and their families on Thursday.
The United States regards Hapilon as one of the world`s most dangerous terrorists, offering a bounty of $5 million for his capture.
BOK Governor and six other policy board members decided to keep the seven-day repurchase rate on hold at an all-time low of 1.25 percent.
Was North Korea behind the ransomware epidemic that hit global computer networks earlier this month?
Pyongyang`s state media on Thursday published their first report on the trial of ousted South Korean President Park Geun-Hye two days earlier, calling her an "arch-traitor" and "bitch".
Two suicide attackers detonated bombs in a street outside the Kampung Melayu terminal late Wednesday, sending huge clouds of black smoke into the sky.
A US Navy ship has sailed in disputed South China Sea waters near a reef claimed by Beijing, a US official said.
A vehicle carrying two officers of a UN military observer group came under attack by the Indian troops during a visit to the Line of Control (LoC), the Pakistan Army today claimed.
A Pakistani parliamentary panel on national security has expressed dissatisfaction over the government's response on Indian national Kulbhushan Jadhav's case at the ICJ and sought more information about its strategy to defend the case at the next hearing.
Pakistan might turn to its "all- weather" ally China to offset its growing international isolation, India's rising status and deepening Indo-US ties.
The USD 50 billion China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) traversing through PoK might create "geo-political tension" in the region by igniting further tensions between India and Pakistan, a UN report has warned.
Nepal's Maoist prime minister resigned Wednesday as part of a planned handover to a former political foe who will be the impoverished nation`s tenth leader since the end of the civil war in 2006.
The Islamic State group has claimed its first suicide attack in Somalia that left five dead as it steps up activities in a region dominated by the Al-Qaeda-linked Shabaab.
- Exclusive: In conversation with Yogi Adityanath, CM of Uttar Pradesh
- DNA: Analysing Pakistan's retaliatory video showing damaged Indian posts
- Amarnath Yatra: High-level security meet held in Delhi
- All you need to know about Saharanpur violence
- Nawaz Sharif not allowed to speak at Donald Trump event in Saudi Arabia
- Andhra Pradesh: Man hacked to death in broad daylight
- Pakistan is a 'well of death' says Uzma Ahmed
- DNA: In conversation with Yogi Adityanath, CM of Uttar Pradesh
- Noida: Armed robbers kill man, rape 4 women of his family
- Exclusive: In conversation with Yogi Adityanath, CM of Uttar Pradesh - Part II
- Two killed as land caves-in at BCCL coal mine area in Dhanbad
- DNA: Today in History, 25th May 2017
- Maharashtra CM's chopper crash-lands in Latur, Fadnavis safe
- Watch: Mexican truck driver miraculously survives crash after his brakes failed
- DNA: Ex-ISI official admits Kulbhushan Jadhav was arrested from Iran
- Vishu Bumper 2017: Kerala lottery result declared; winner gets Rs 4 crore as first prize - Check winning ticket numbers here
- Devendra Fadnavis' chopper crash-lands in Latur, Maharashtra CM safe; AIB to probe mishap
- Vivek Oberoi's gift to acid attack survivor Lalita Benbansi on her wedding day will melt your heart!
- US revives New Silk Road, Indo-Pacific Economic Corridor to counter China's OBOR; India may play key role
- 7th Pay Commission: Report on allowances committee to be looked into by June 1
- SHAMEFUL! Tejas Express makes maiden run from Mumbai to Goa, returns with damaged infotainment and missing headphones
- Court nullifies Hindu woman's marriage with Muslim man as she converted to Islam at 'behest of ISIS'
- Pakistan fighter jets fly close to Siachen Glacier; PAF Chief says response to Indian aggression will be remembered for generations
- EXCLUSIVE: Virat Kohli gives cold response when asked if India should play Pakistan in present scenario – Watch Video
- HSC Result 2017: Maharashtra 12th result 2017 likely to be declared today; check mahresult.nic.in
- Saif Ali Khan talks about troubled equation with former wife Amrita Singh in throwback video!
- NEET News: Here's why CBSE won`t declare NEET result 2017 until June 7
- When PM Narendra Modi stopped his convoy to let an ambulance go ahead
- Following Delhi HC order, CBSE Board Class 12th XII Result 2017 unlikley to be declared today
- Mysterious 'alien megastructure' star starts dimming again, leaves astronomers baffled - Watch video