The material was loaded on Indian Naval Ship Gharial, which will deliver it to Chittagong in Bangladesh where thousands of Rohinya refugees have come in from Myanmar.
Authorities raised the volcano's alert status to the highest level yesterday following a "tremendous increase" in seismic activity. It last erupted in 1963, killing 1,100 people.
The festivities are part of a government bid to boost national pride and improve the quality of life for Saudis.
Students in white shirts and red ties held up the red flag of the ruling Workers` Party, with a yellow ink brush representing intellectuals, a hammer for the workers, and a sickle for the peasantry.
Beijing has halted its imports of coal, iron ore, seafood and other goods, implementing UN sanctions imposed on North Korea for its provocative nuclear and missile tests.
The UN says 429,000 Rohingya have sought refuge in Bangladesh since attacks by Ronhingya militants in Rakhine on August 25 sparked a major Myanmar military crackdown.
US-backed forces on Saturday seized a major natural gas field in Syria`s Deir al Zor province from Islamic State militants after days of fighting close to the western bank of the Euphrates River, a group commander said.
Kulsoom was admitted to the hospital on Wednesday for the third surgery as part of her throat cancer treatment.
Turkey has repeatedly voiced opposition to the Kurdistan Regional Government`s non-binding independence vote on September 25, urging it to cancel the poll.
The earthquake was detected in Kilju county in North Hamgyong Province, where North Korea`s known Punggyeri nuclear site is located, the official said.
The amendment relates to a controversial clause introduced by then president retired Gen Pervez Musharraf through the Political Parties Order 2002.
Chief of the Naval Staff Admiral Muhammad Zakaullah witnessed the missile firing demonstration.
A 3.4 magnitude earthquake has been detected in North Korea.
Eleven people have been arrested for their suspected links in terror financing during separate raids in the Bangladeshi capital, police said on Saturday.
The launch took place a few hours after the missile was unveiled during a military parade on Friday
Mount Agung, about 75 kilometres from the tourist hub of Kuta, has been rumbling since August and officials have recommended that people stay at least nine kilometres away from the crater.
Sharif, 67, had stepped down as PM after the Supreme Court disqualified him on July 28 from continuing in his office for dishonesty and ruled that corruption cases be filed against him and his children.
Tehran says that the missiles are entirely legitimate under the terms of the deal as they are not designed to carry a nuclear warhead.
Japan, the only country ever to suffer an atomic attack, described the threat as "totally unacceptable".
Raising the issue of the ongoing Rohingya refugee crisis in the region, Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina on Thursday called on the United Nations and the international community to take immediate and effective measures to find out a permanent solution to the issue.
Moon, a longtime dove who was elected in May, warned North Korea to end its string of nuclear and missile tests but also promised help if the communist neighbor changed course.
The aid shipment was bound for Rakhine, where a military campaign sparked by militant attacks had forced hundreds of thousands of Rohingya Muslims to flee the country.
The bullet train between Beijing and Shanghai is considered one of the fastest commercially-operated trains. Safety has been a concern though since a crash in 2011.
Russia said on Thursday it had warned the United States it would target areas in Syria where US special forces and US-backed militia were operating if its own forces came under fire from them, something it said had already happened twice.
Turkey, Iran and Iraq on Thursday urged Iraq`s Kurdistan region to abandon a planned referendum on independence, threatening unspecified "counter-measures" if it goes ahead with the vote.
- B'desh PM Sheikh Hasina slams Pak in UN for 1971 atrocities
- India replies strongly to Pak PM in UN, terms Pakistan as 'Terroristan'
- Cornered Pakistan plays Kashmir-card again at UN
- How much has PM Modi's constituency Varanasi developed after 2014 polls?
- Honeypreet's husband Vishwas Gupta addresses a press conference - Watch
- Myanmar reaches out to Rohingyas, encourages them to start moving back home
- Two terrorists involved in attack on SSB convoy arrested in Banihal
- Governance is not about votes, nation comes first: PM Modi
- PM Modi flags off Mahamana Express from Varanasi
- Modi in Varanasi: PM inaugurates Deendayal Hastkala Sankul
- 101-year-old becomes fastest female centenarian in the world
- North Korea threatens H-bomb detonation in Pacific
- One accused arrested in Muzaffarnagar gang rape case
- A look at Reliance Jio phone features
- Development biggest agenda on PM Modi's two-day visit to Varanasi
- China's snub to Pakistan at UN: Won't meddle in Kashmir, solve it with India
- Meet Nirvaan, India's smallest and youngest baby born after 22 weeks
- IRCTC blocks debit card payment gateway for several banks
- Toddler dies half an hour after allegedly being administered polio drops in Ludhiana
- Golmaal Again: Ajay Devgn - Rohit Shetty’s funny team is back to tickle your funny bone – Watch trailer
- Watch: Smiling Virat Kohli shows Aussies sledging is not good
- Virat Kohli plays 10 times better when he fights with people: Stuart Clark warns Australia
- Ranbir is a bachelor, can meet anybody: Rishi Kapoor on son's leaked pics with Mahira Khan
- The trailer of 'Amazon Obhijaan' is exhilarating – Watch
- It is now 'terroristan': India hits back at Pakistan at UN
- Sensex nosedives 448 points, Nifty under 10K-mark amid global sell-off
- Mahira Khan slammed by haters for viral pictures with Ranbir Kapoor
- West Bengal govt to move Supreme Court against Calcutta HC's order on Durga idol immersion
- Rahul Gandhi describes Mahatma Gandhi as an NRI, says Congress movement was an NRI movement
- Watch: When Kuldeep Yadav took his first hat-trick in India colours three years ago