A delegation from the Taliban visited China earlier this month to discuss the situation in Afghanistan, where the insurgent movement is fighting the Western-backed government in Kabul, sources in the Taliban said.
A 32-year-old Pakistani Hindu doctor was allegedly found dead under mysterious circumstances inside the Intensive Care Unit in a hospital here, a police official has said.
An elderly Afghan cleric has been arrested after he married a six-year-old girl, officials said on Friday, in the latest case highlighting the scourge of child marriages in the war-battered country.
The Islamic State jihadist group has publicly executed and crucified a man in Syria`s Aleppo province for alleged apostasy, ARA News website said Friday quoting activists and witnesses.
The dishonourable discharges included around 40 percent of Turkey`s admirals and generals.
Turkey accuses US-based Islamic cleric Fethullah Gulen of masterminding the coup and has suspended or placed under investigation tens of thousands of his suspected followers.
The Kathmandu Valley will on Friday observe a public holiday on the occasion of the chariot festival `Rato Machhindranath Bhoto Jatra`.
India and Bangladesh on Thursday agreed on the need to operationalise the agreements on combating terrorism, organized crime and illicit drug trafficking.
Two years later, police submitted the chargesheet, accusing 15 JMB leaders and operatives in the case.
It's a big revelation by Afghanistan's military officials!
It's really tough to believe but it's true!
The alliance concluded that the present time was not ripe to make a decision on the issue.
Pakistan on Thursday asked India to hold an impartial plebiscite in Kashmir under UN supervision.
Indonesia Thursday rejected appeals from the UN and EU to halt the execution of 14 drug convicts including foreigners, as speculation mounted they could face the firing squad in a matter of hours.
A top Pakistani court has allowed the examination of a boat used by the 10 LeT terrorists to reach India for carrying out the 2008 Mumbai attack, overturning an anti-terrorism court verdict which it termed as "flawed".
A Bangladesh court on Thursday upheld the death sentence for six Islamist militants convicted over a suicide bombing in 2005 of a lawyer`s office that killed eight people, a top prosecutor said.
US diplomats have not been granted permission by China to meet with James Wang, a jailed magazine publisher and naturalized American citizen, since his 2014 arrest in southern China, the Obama administration said.
The South Korean Police launched an investigation on Thursday after 200 badges featuring the portrait of late North Korean leader Kim Jong-il were found at a hotel near the country's main airport, Yonhap news agency reported.
Two senior Turkish generals resigned from the armed forces on Thursday, broadcaster CNN Turk reported, a day after the military dishonourably discharged nearly 1,700 personnel for their role in a failed coup this month.
China and Russia have close military and diplomatic ties, often in opposition to the West, particularly the United States, and their leaders Xi Jinping and Vladimir Putin enjoy a tight relationship.
One of nine suspected militants killed in a police raid in Bangladesh this week was a Bangladeshi-American who was a friend of one of the gunmen who attacked a cafe on July 1 killing 22 people, police said on Thursday.
A Hawaiian Airlines flight made an emergency landing in Tokyo, its second such incident in Japan this month, an official said Thursday.
Nepal plunged into a political turmoil after Prime Minister K P Oli resigned just before a no-confidence vote.
The man from Noakhali identified the slain militant as Jubair Hasan, while the Chittagong man identified him as Sabbir Huq Konik.
Pakistan's "obsession" to match India in military strength and efforts to equalise the field with "crazies" like Hafiz Saeed, would only create hatred which will bite it back, former Pakistan Ambassador to US Husain Haqqani has said.
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India?
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India? Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the mystery of missing IAF aircraft AN-32
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind Yahoo's downfall
- DNA: Analyzing the deaths caused by electricity
- DNA: Analyzing the deaths caused by electricity Part-II
- DNA: Today in History, 28 July, 2016
- Women fight over seat in London metro
- Sacked AAP minister claims threat to his life from Kejriwal and his men
- Massive traffic jam brings Gurugram to a standstill
- Are Indian journalists sympathising with terrorists like Burhan Wani?
- Expelled BJP leader Dayashankar Singh arrested in Bihar
- Mumbai: Man crushed to death after tree falls on car
- Who is responsible for heavy traffic jams in the country?
- Who is responsible for heavy traffic jams in the country? Part-II
- In a country wary of migrants, Pope tells Poles to welcome refugees
- Want soft and smooth heels? Try these five easy home remedies!
- Former football stars Gary Neville, Ryan Giggs unveil Manchester building plan
- Syria's powerful Nusra Front says ending link to al Qaeda
- Amitabh Bachchan for higher public spending to prevent Hepatitis B
- First batch of Haj pilgrims from J&K to leave on August 10
- White dwarf found lashing red dwarf in space
- Land of believers! Out of 1.2 billion people, only 33,000 are atheists in India
- Hafiz Saeed is overseeing attacks by ISIS fighters in Afghanistan?
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site
- Court rejects Ohio law that bans police from sex with minors
- Democrats speaking about world that does not exist: Trump
- Stan Wawrinka advances to Toronto quarter-finals