Pakistan's High Commissioner to India Abdul Basit has sought an early retirement and his request has been accepted by PM Nawaz Sharif, a leading media house claimed on Tuesday.
A leading Pakistani Opposition party has demanded scrutiny of the accounts and funds of all political parties.
Abdul Basit joined the Foreign Service in 1982 and held several diplomatic assignments at Pakistani missions abroad.
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and Army Chief Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa condemned the blast and vowed to continue war on terrorism in Pakistan till elimination of the last terrorist.
China`s Defense Ministry said on Tuesday that its pilots actions were legal, necessary and professional after two Chinese fighter jets intercepted a US Navy surveillance plane over the East China Sea at the weekend.
Cricketer-turned-politician Imran Khan`s Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) has accused some political parties in the country of receiving funds from foreign countries including Libya, Saudi Arabia and Iran, the media reported on Tuesday.
Air strikes killed at least nine people in the Eastern Ghouta area near Damascus overnight and insurgent shelling from the rebel-held area landed near the Russian embassy on Tuesday, a war monitor reported.
India has long considered Sri Lanka, just off its southern coast, as within its sphere of influence and sought to push back against China`s expanding maritime presence.
Israel decided on Tuesday to remove metal detectors it had placed at the entrance to a holy site in Jerusalem`s Old City and replace them with smart, less obtrusive surveillance means, a Cabinet statement said.
It states that the government will push further for measures against work-related suicides, saying that cutting extreme work hours and preventing harassment by bosses are necessary.
The political turbulence has seen the international community, including the United States, urging the Maldives to safeguard democracy.
Late last week police had detained executives from a company called Shanxinhui, accusing them of operating a pyramid scheme and duping people out of money in the name of raising funds to help the poor.
The new entrants on the ban lists include entities from Libya and Yemen and individuals from Qatar, Yemen and Kuwait who the Arab states say have direct and indirect links to Qatari authorities.
Xi Jinping heads the Central Military Commission (CMC) which is the overall command for the PLA.
The incident is threatening to complicate the crisis over the holy site, which is administered by Muslim authorities under the auspices of Jordan.
The pair of of wild elephants were saved after the efforts of navy divers.
A powerful suicide blast took place on Monday near residence-cum-office of Pakistan's Punjab province Chief Minister in Lahore.
The insurgents captured Taywara district in Ghor province after days of fighting, the latest victory by the resurgent militants.
External Affairs Ministry spokesperson Gopal Baglay, while replaying to a question about Doval's schedule in Beijing, had last week said that if there are any further developments in his programme then the media will be informed.
Duterte`s first appointment as Environment Minister, Regina Lopez, was dismissed in May by the Philippine Congress but she led a 10-month crackdown on the industry, highlighted by the closure and suspension of 26 of the country`s 41 mines.
Missiles and rockets are periodically fired at Israel, generally by hardline Islamist groups opposed to Hamas.
A small dam collapsed in the Bago region on Saturday.
The Syrian army and Hezbollah recaptured the area around the town of Fleita on the Syrian side of the border on Sunday.
Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid claimed responsibility for the attack.
On Friday, thousands of Jordanians took to the streets of Amman after the weekly prayer to denounce the Israeli measures at the Haram al-Sharif mosque compound, known to Jews as Temple Mount.
- Monsoon in India: Scores killed in floods, landslides
- Watch: Ram Nath Kovind sworn in as India's 14th President
- This is going to be new house of Pranab Mukherjee
- Easy to stir mountain but not our army: China's threat to India on Doklam standoff
- Watch: How floods cause complete mayhem in several parts of the country
- JNU V-C wants tank on campus to remind students of Army’s sacrifices
- Operation All-Out: 111 terrorists killed so far in Kashmir by Indian Army
- Watch: President Pranab Mukherjee's farewell address to nation
- Delhi: Overspeeding car kills 25-year-old at ITO
- Nithari killings: Koli, Pandher get death sentence for murder of Pinki Sarkar
- PM Narendra to undertake aerial survey of flood-hit areas in Gujarat
- DNA: Analysis of 'terror funding' by Hurriyat leaders
- Pune: NDA Cadet found hanging in his room
- Watch - Ram Nath Kovind's swearing-in ceremony as President
- DNA: All you need to know about the President's Bodyguard
- Former ISRO Chief UR Rao, man behind India's 1st satellite Aryabhatta, dies
- After Sonu Nigam, singer Suchitra Krishnamoorthi tweets about Azaan and loudspeakers
- DSP Ayub Pandith lynching: Main accused killed in encounter, 20 other arrested, informs IG Kashmir
- Abu Dhabi hospital confirms Eman Ahmed's weight loss, says she's 65 kilos lighter!
- Ram Nath Kovind all set to swear-in as 14th President of India: Here's the list of guests and ceremony details
- National song Vande Mataram now mandatory in all schools, universities, offices across Tamil Nadu
- Indian workers emigrating to 6 Gulf nations declines by 34.6%, remittances fall
- Two Jordanians die in shooting at Israeli embassy in Amman: Security source
- Mumbai: Woman biker crushed to death while avoiding a pothole, probe ordered
- Kevin Pietersen's question to Team India's new head coach Ravi Shastri leaves Twitterati in splits
- Dhinchak Pooja's new song 'Baapu Dede Thoda Cash' is so bad that it's actually good! - Watch
- Sanjay Manjrekar criticises Mithali Raj and co for Women's World Cup final defeat, faces heat on Twitter
- After demitting Rashtrapati Bhavan, Pranab Mukherjee to occupy heritage bungalow in Lutyens’ Delhi
- Amid Doklam stand-off, Army Vice Chief warns 'China bound to be a future threat to India'
- Terror funding in Kashmir: Son-in-law of Syed Ali Shah Geelani, 6 other separatist leaders arrested by NIA