This man confronted Assam Police, went live on Facebook and got arrested – Watch viral video
Guwahati: In a shocking incident, a man was taken into custody in Guwahati after he questioned the Assam Police for stopping his vehicle and taking out the keys.
Partha P Boruah live-streamed the entire incident, which took place on February 12, on Facebook.
Narrating the video, Boruah said he was asked to show his documents at a check post when he stopped there to attend a phone call. After he produced all his documents, Boruah asked the policemen, who allegedly had no badges on their uniforms, why was he asked to do so as he was neither stopped by them nor committed any offence.
Noting that only a sub-inspector or an officer above that rank could demand production of documents, Boruah said that the key of his bike were snatched by the policemen.
He further alleged that the registration number on the patrolling car was missing.
Watch his video to see how the things unfolded:
Boruah again went live on Facebook and explained the whole incident:
The Assam Police took Boruah, who works as Sales Consultant at Mukesh Triumph Kolkata, into custody on February 14 and charged him under Section 294 and 353 of the Indian Penal Code.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister