Get, Set, Go: Here are the 7 most popular gaming apps of 2016
Always hooked on to your smartphones? Too many options in your play store? So, we list you the 7 most popular must-have gaming apps so that you can experience the best.
Developed by Niantic, Pokemon Go is a mobile app game you can play in the real world through augmented reality. The game was launched in July this year and received a huge response.
In the game, the player needs to locate, catch, battle and trade Pokémon. Not only this, the player can also connect with other nearby Pokémon GO players.
Popularly known as Doodle Army, Generation X is going crazy over the game. In the multi-player game, as many as 6 players can play together online and 12 on local Wi-Fi connection.
Candy Crush Saga
From a child to an oldie, people are now addicted to the Candy Crush. If you happen to be travelling, most of those around you will be playing this 'delicious' game.
You just need to match the candies and collect sugar drops to proceed along the Sugar Track for super sweet surprises. The sweet adventure with John Tiffi and Mr Toffee is gaining popularity among all age groups.
It's really crazy that even after more than two years Gameloft's open-world crime game Gangstar Vegas is still getting a huge response from the public. The feature of gang battles or cooperative gunfights, with support for “criminal” chat has invited more freebies.
Asphalt 8: Airborne
An adrenaline-pumping racing game, Asphalt 8: Airborne, lets you drive your dream cars through 13 exotic settings based on real-world locations. You can drive in Venice, Iceland, and San Diego Beach to mention a few. Ideal for car lovers, the game has over 140 high-performance cars from the best manufacturers in the world, including Lamborghini, Pagani, and Bugatti.
You can also hit the ramps and perform acrobatic maneuvers doing stunts with 360-degree jumps, barrel rolls, and extended airtime being a normal part of any race.
People are getting addicted to the recently launched game Colour Switch. This easy to pick up game offers various modes to players. With Halloween round the corner, the developers have launched a new theme. So what are you waiting for! Just download and check out the most talked about game.
Clash Of Clans
The 2016 Halloween theme update is surely attracting more players to the game. It gives you an opportunity to build your own town using the resources gained from attacking other players through the game's fighting features. Your main resources are gold, elixir and dark elixir. Not only this, you can conjoin to create clans, groups of up to 50 people who can then partake in Clan Wars together, donate and receive troops, and then can also talk with each other.
If you haven't played these yet, what are you waiting for? Download and start.
comments powered by Disqus
- Maharashtra: Video of man being hacked to death in suspected gang war goes viral
- This is what Ram Nath Kovind said after winning Presidential Poll - Watch
- DNA: All you need to know about Shimla gang-rape case
- Reliance AGM: Know how you can get a free Jio 4G smartphone
- Encounter between police and miscreants in Ghaziabad, one arrested
- WATCH: Harmanpreet Kaur's sensational six in BBL that even left Adam Gilchrist awestruck
- 'Expelled' from Congress, Shankersinh Vaghela heaps praise on RSS
- Presidential Election 2017 Results: The states where Meira Kumar got more votes than Ram Nath Kovind
- Ram Nath Kovind vs Meira Kumar: Here is how states voted in Presidential Election 2017
- WATCH: Fuming Harmanpreet Kaur leaves Deepti Sharma in tears after committing to suicidal run against Australia