Anushka Sharma's 'Phillauri': Invisible Shashi gets special attention before boarding flight – Watch
New Delhi: Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma's upcoming film 'Phillauri' is trending like crazy, all thanks to her hilarious #ShashiWasThere posts. Recently, the 28-year-old actress took to Instagram to explain how her invisible on-screen character Shashi got special attention before boarding a flight to Delhi.
You will be amazed to know that not just Diljit Dosanjh but the officials were caught-on-cam giving her all the flight details before the take-off. Don't believe us? Well, have a look:
'Phillauri' has been produced by Fox Star Studios and Clean Slate Films. The movie is directed by Anshai Lal. In the film, the 28-year-old actress can be seen playing the role of a girl - Shashi - who turns into an adorable spirit.
It is slated to release on March 24.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Angelina Jolie was drug-tested for 'Lara Croft'
- Meri Pyaari Bindu FIRST LOOK out! Parineeti Chopra and Ayushmann Khurrana set for a quirky tale
- Aamir Khan to sign a whopping Rs 20 cr 'Dangal' deal with Netflix?
- Salman Khan wraps up first schedule of 'Tiger Zinda Hai', bids goodbye to freezing Austria!
- Anushka Sharma – Diljit Dosanjh starrer ‘Phillauri’ keeps ‘spirits’ high, earns moderately at Box Office