Toyota Etios Crossover to début at Delhi Auto Expo?
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Toyota's Etios Crossover might make its debut at the Delhi Auto Expo 2014 as per news reports.
Toyota has made the Etios Crossover in line of the Volkswagen Polo cross. The Etios Crossover had been showcased at the Brazil Auto Show 2013. The car was launched in Brazil and Argentina late last year.
The Toyota Etios Cross is an upgraded and more powerful version of the Etios Liva hatchback. It will purportedly have 1.4-litre D4D diesel engine producing 69PS while its petrol version will have 1.5-litre engine producing 90PS.
The vehicle might hit Indian roads by the end of this year and is expected to be priced at sub Rs 10 lakh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300