Toyota Etios Crossover to début at Delhi Auto Expo?
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Toyota's Etios Crossover might make its debut at the Delhi Auto Expo 2014 as per news reports.
Toyota has made the Etios Crossover in line of the Volkswagen Polo cross. The Etios Crossover had been showcased at the Brazil Auto Show 2013. The car was launched in Brazil and Argentina late last year.
The Toyota Etios Cross is an upgraded and more powerful version of the Etios Liva hatchback. It will purportedly have 1.4-litre D4D diesel engine producing 69PS while its petrol version will have 1.5-litre engine producing 90PS.
The vehicle might hit Indian roads by the end of this year and is expected to be priced at sub Rs 10 lakh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20