Renault Dacia Lodgy MPV to be showcased in India in 2014
New Delhi: Renault India plans to showcase the Dacia Lodgy MPV at the 2014 Auto Expo in New Delhi. The MPV was first showcased at this year's Paris Motor Show.
The French automaker has its presence in India through vehicles such as Pulse, Fluence, Koleos, Scala and the hugely popular Duster SUV in the Indian market.
The MPV will be pitted against Maruti Suzuki Ertiga, as per news reports.
Highlights of the car
It will be a seven-seater car
It will be measuring 4,500mm in length and 1,750mm in width
Size wise it will be bigger than the Ertiga and Evalia
K9K 1.5-litre diesel engines
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300