Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Luxury car maker Mercedes-Benz redefined the exclusive and luxurious armored vehicles segment in India, by launching the new Mercedes-Maybach S 600 Guard.
Here are some interesting things about the new car from Mercedes-Maybach S 600 Guard.
- The Mercedes-Maybach S 600 Guard is the world’s first civilian vehicle to be certified with the highest ballistic protection level: VR 10.
- The Mercedes-Maybach S 600 Guard with VR 10 protection level was launched in India within 15 days of its international debut – the fastest ever introduction of a car from the global portfolio.
- Superior performance –V12 petrol engine, generating 390 kW (530 hp), 830 Nm of torque and the 7G-TRONIC automatic transmission, results in lower fuel consumption with impressive acceleration for a rapid escape from the danger zone when under threat.
- Mercedes-Benz India ‘Guard’ portfolio comprises the Mercedes-Maybach S 600 Guard and the S 600 Guard. The car offers additional leg room, enhancing the overall comfort quotient of the car.
- Mercedes-Maybach S 600 Guard is the most expensive car available in the Mercedes-Benz portfolio in India. It is priced Rs.10.50 crores onwards (Ex-showroom Delhi).