Force motors launches new Traveller-26 in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Pune based automative company Force Motors today launched its new 26-seater Monocoque panel van here.
"It is the world's first 26-seater monocoque panel van loaded with several new features in mid bus segment," N K Rattan, COO Sales and Marketing, told reporters.
He said that Dual Mass Fly Wheel technology has been used for the first time on an LCV in the country which absorbs low end vibrations and ensures smooth ride even at low speeds.
Another official of the company said the company targets to sell 1000 units of the vehicle from October 2012 to March 2013 and 4500 units of the vehicle in next fiscal year in the country.
He also informed that the company currently has a network of 173 dealers and 46 authorised service centres, which the company plans to raise to 223 and 65 respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300