M&M Quanto to be unveiled in September
Mumbai: India’s home grown auto major Mahindra & Mahindra is gearing for its September launch of the compact SUV dubbed as ‘Quanto’.
The Quanto, which will be the company’s smallest SUV, is to be unveiled in the second half of September and will be garnered for buyers who otherwise would go for entry-level sedans or diesel hatchbacks.
Stretching at a sub-4 metre level, Quanto will be powered by a 1.5 litre diesel engine. Although M&M has not made the prices clear at the moment, the SUV is most likely to be placed in the 5 lakh bracket.
The President of Mahindra and Mahindra, automotive & farm equipment sectors, Pawan Goenka exclaimed that the Quanto will offer and exciting upgrade to customers who are either looking for diesel hatchbacks and entry level diesel sedans.
“The Quanto has the tough and rugged DNA of Mahindra SUVs, thus offering a distinctive advantage over hatchbacks and sedans," Goenka said here.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300