Maruti Celerio to replace A-Star in India?
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Maruti's not so popular model A-Star might soon be replaced by the upcoming 'Celerio` in India as per media reports.
Two months back, reports had surfaced in the media that the A-Star might have its replacement with the A: Wind. However, new reports now say that Celerio, which has been made on the same platform as A: Wind, will be the substitution for A-Star.
Japan’s Suzuki Motor Corporation had unveiled the A: Wind hatchback at 30th Thailand International Motor Expo 2013 in November. The car is expected to go into production this year in Thailand.
A: Wind is powered by a 996CC 3-cylinder petrol engine. It has a roomy cabin, measures 3600 mm in length, 1600 mm in width and 1540 mm in height. With a crisp grip the car has front-wheel drive with CVT. It has a dynamic front grille with integrated headlights. The car sports 16-inch alloy wheels with 185/55 R16 tyres. Price and other details of the car has not been made official yet.
The Celerio codenamed YL7, will début at the Delhi Auto Expo 2014 in February.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300