Renault-Nissan appoints Kronos to automate workforce mgmt
Chennai: Automobile manufacturer Renault- Nissan Automotive India Ltd (RNAIL) has appointed global major Kronos Inc to automate its workforce management at the company's manufacturing facility near here.
"Renault Nissan has chosen Kronos Inc to automate the employee management and to enhance their productivity at its manufacturing facility in Oragadam", a company statement said.
Renault-Nissan had earlier announced an investment of Rs 4,500 crore at their 640 acre facility at Oragadam, near Chennai, employing 7,500 people.
"We were keen on a completely automated workforce management solution to manage our rapidly growing workforce and yet maintain our high levels of efficiency and productivity.
"Kronos has an established presence in large manufacturing organisations India", Renault-Nissan Automotive India Head-Human Resources, Ramuni Nair said.
Renault-Nissan selected time and attendance, absence management and employee scheduling from Kronos Inc, the statement said, adding the new system would eliminate use of paper and manual processes leading to cost reduction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300