Gold price India: City Wise
Zee Media Bureau
Gold price weakened by Rs 230 at Mumbai bullion market Tuesday on stockist and investor selling amid subdued local buying interest at the existing levels.
Silver also slipped, encountering profit-taking after four consecutive session rally, on the back of reduced industrial demand.
Standard gold of 99.5 percent purity slid Rs 230 to end at Rs 27,150 per 10 gm from Monday's closing level of Rs 27,380.
Pure gold of 99.9 percent purity also dipped by a similar margin to finish at Rs 27,285 per 10 gm from Rs 27,515.
Silver ready (.999 fineness) dipped by Rs 475 to close at Rs 46,325 per kg from Rs 46,800 previously.
Here are the city wise gold and silver rates:
(Gold rates per 10 gm/Silver rates per Kg)
GOLD: Rs 27,285 (-230)/ SILVER: Rs 46,325 (-475)
GOLD: Rs 27,950 (-250), SILVER: Rs 46,735 (-265)
GOLD: 27,735 (-200) / SILVER: Rs 46,130 ( +195)
GOLD: 28,255 ( -100) / SILVER: Rs 47,000 ( -500)
GOLD: Rs 27,734 (-180) / SILVER: Rs 46,800 (-400)
GOLD: Rs 28,200 / SILVER: Rs 48,500 (-500)
With PTI Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300