Advertisement

Christina Hendricks finds it hard to buy bathing suits due to her ‘boobs’

Hendricks finds it difficult to buy bathing suits for herself because of her ‘breasts’. She says her fuller chest and small waist make difficult to source suitable beachwear.

Washington: Actress Christina Hendricks has revealed that she finds it difficult to buy bathing suits for herself because of her ‘breasts’.
The `Mad Men` star is known for her curvy figure, but says her fuller chest and small waist make difficult to source suitable beachwear. "It’s really hard to find a bathing suit if you have breasts. You either get smoothed down or there’s no support,” Contactmusic quoted her as telling Lucky magazine. Hendricks also said her problems extend to finding dresses to wear to red carpet events. "I have to be careful about my proportions and keep it simple. What works for me is structure and something that shows my waist,” she said. "No one will send me dresses. Designers loan size 2 or 4 samples to actresses, but I’m not that size. It’s like I’m a freak because I’m curvy and I can’t squeeze into those things. I’ve had some problems with that,” she added. ANI