Gold prices continued to fall for the fifth straight day and hit over three-week low of Rs 26,700 per 10 grams by losing Rs 110 at the bullion market Tuesday, tracking a weakening global trend amid subdued demand from jewellers and retailers.
On the eve of Diwali, the government will launch important gold-related schemes, including the Gold Monetisation, Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced Sunday, expressing confidence that it will give a new direction to the economic development.
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300