Telangana government is proposing to set up three more aerospace and defence parks on the outskirts of the city here over the next four years with an investment of Rs 2,500 crore and will shortly come out with a sector-specific policy, a senior official said today.
Telecom major Vodafone Mobile Service Ltd and its group companies today moved the Delhi High Court challenging TRAI's Telecommunication Interconnect Usage Charges Regulations, 2015 by which it has fixed termination charges for wireline to wireless as zero paise and wireless to wireless to Rs 0.14 per minute.
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300