Former Tata Group Chairman Ratan Tata Thursday hoped Prime Minister Narendra Modi succeeds in bringing investment to India as the nation needs a refreshment of new manufacturing companies which would be a real shot in the arm in terms of supply-chain and research.
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products