The bankruptcy law, a legislation for improving ease of doing business in the country, is one of the major focus areas of the government and its draft was likely to be ready in the next 10 days, Economic Affairs Secretary Shaktikanta Das said on Thursday.
In his address at the 3rd India Africa Forum Summit, Modi assured 41 Heads of State and Government and hundreds of senior officials from 54 African countries that India will extend all possible assistance to them including in areas of defence, security, trade and infrastructure development.
LPG or domestic cooking gas, is sold in different pack sizes - 5 kg, 14.2 kg and 19 kg. A household customer is allowed 12 cylinders of 14.2-kg each or 34 cylinders of 5 kg each during a year at subsidised rates. Any requirement beyond this has to be bought at market rate.
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300