Don't look at corp governance as encumbrance: Sinha to companies
Asking companies not to look at corporate governance norms as an encumbrance, Sebi chairman U K Sinha on Friday said the rules are unavoidable in global context and that India's regulatory framework is under close scrutiny by the world.
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300