The National Securities Depository Ltd (NSDL) has achieved a historic milestone of crossing Rs 100 lakh crore custody value of securities held in its demat accounts, standing currently at Rs 115 lakh crore, an official said here on Saturday.
A benchmark index for Indian equities, the sensitive index (Sensex) of the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) trading at 25,660.41, around 216 points down, and recovered after slipping 300 points in the early morning trade.
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300