Giving a leg up to the Make in India programme, Xiaomi Monday said it has partnered with Taiwan's Foxconn to set up a mobile phone manufacturing unit here as the Chinese technology major looks at grabbing a larger share of the booming Indian handset market.
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300