Apple developing watch with curved glass?
Washington: Tech giant Apple is ‘experimenting with wristwatch-like devices made of curved glass,’ a report has claimed.
According to a report by the New York Times the iPhone maker is tinkering with such the smartwatch in its Cupertino headquarters.
On Sunday, the paper reported that Apple is "experimenting" with wearable computer for the wrist, made with curved glass.
The Wall Street Journal also reported on a "watch-like device," citing "people briefed on the effort."
According to the Huffington Post, chatter that Apple ought to finally forge its way into the untested smartwatch market have been percolating lately.
Just this week, Bruce Tognazzini, a former Apple employee, blogged that an "iWatch will fill a gaping hole in the Apple ecosystem."
In January, TechCrunch's M.G. Seigler made that case that Apple's Siri voice-command technology would work best on a wristwatch, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20