Apple's iPad mini now in India, starts at Rs 21,900
Washington: Tech giant Apple's much awaited smaller version of the iPad has finally been released in India with a price tag of 21,900 rupees for the basic version.
The 7-inch 'iPad Mini' is 23 percent slim, and weighs 53 percent lesser than the iPad tablet.
According to the Wall Street Journal, the tablet computer has a 10-hour battery life for long usage.
Pad mini basic verion comes with a 16-gigabit storage capacity, and allows users to access the internet via Wi-Fi networks.
While the advanced version with 64-gigabit capacity, Retina display and internet access through both Wi-Fi and cellular networks has been priced at 41,900 rupees, the paper said.
According to the Journal, Apple will also start selling its latest fourth-generation iPad in India from Friday.
The firm has priced the base 16-GB Wi-Fi version for 31, 900 rupees per piece and the most-advanced version at 51, 900 rupees per unit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300