Lava Xolo X500: An Atom-based Android phone
Lava wants to take its smartphones to a new level with the new Intel Z2420 chip. The Xolo 900 maker is set to make a device based on Intel’s Atom Lexington Z2420 chip which was showcased at CES 2013.
The Xolo 900, the company’s flagship phone, was launched last year at is powered by the Z2460 chip.
The Atom Lexington Z2420 chip featured in the new Lava smartphone is a single core processor that utilises hyper-threading technology. Intel claims this configuration give a 10–15 percent in performance output.
The chip maker also states that this feature is in no way more powerful than chips sporting two physical cores.
Xolo X500 specifications:
Processor: 1.2GHz processor with Intel Hyper-Threading Technology
Operating System: Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Display: 3.5-inch TFT display with 480 x 320 pixel resolution
Memory: 512MB RAM
Storage: 4GB internal, expandable up to 32GB via microSD
Camera: 5-megapixel camera
Battery: 1,500mAh battery
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300