Now, iPhones for guests at hotel
New Delhi: A Canadian hotel is all set to replace its boring hotel room phones for sleek iPhones, a leading American daily reported on Friday.
Opus hotel in Vancouver will now pamper its guests with an iPhone, which they can use in their rooms and take it out as well while they are guests of the hotel.
Reportedly, the hotel management are eying for guests, particularly from the US who have prior knowledge of using Apple iPhones.
The guests will be using the iPhones preloaded with the numbers of the hotel's various departments and when the guest checks out, the smartphone's memory will be wiped clean.
Earlier the hotel became the first hotel in Canada to offer an iPad 2 in every room.
Wish some of the Indian hotel industry people read this news and surprise their guests by following the footsteps of this Canadian hotel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300