Samsung Galaxy Mega with 6.3-inch screen unveiled
London: Samsung has unveiled its biggest smartphone to date, the Galaxy Mega that features a 6.3inch screen.
Samsung suggested that, despite its dimensions, the Galaxy Mega was still small and light enough - at 199g (0.44lb), to fit into users' pockets and be used with one hand.
However, the firm is hedging its bets by offering a smaller 5.8in-screened version as an alternative, as per reports.
According to the report, the Galaxy maker suggested that the new handset is ideal for watching videos or running two apps alongside each other.
Samsung is marketing the Android-powered handset as having a high-definition screen.
However, a spokesman was unable to confirm whether it supported 720p or the "full HD" 1080p resolution, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300