Aakash Tablet: When will I get my tab?
My Aakash tablet booking status is ‘****’, when will I get my delivery? Can you tell me the delivery status of my tablet; I booked it on ‘so and so’ date.
The comment flow in our site covers 50 percent of readers who would want to know about booking, delivery status of the tablet more than they would want to know anything else about the features of Aakash.
There is so much confusion of information about booking status among the consumers that they are left with no choice other than posting comments on news websites like ours.
The confusion is perhaps all the more because the tablet ran into rough weather owing to Intellectual Property right issue, issues rising out of direct agreement between IIT-Rajasthan and Quad Electronics, poor technical features et al.
Still it looks like the entire country has booked the tab and is eager to know the whereabouts of it.
Every commentator seems to be asking “IS ANYONE LISTENING?”
Where to go? Whom to contact? How to know? There are so many unanswered questions. How about writing to Kapil Sibal all over again?
Pitch in for an OPEN LETTER.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300