China-backed AIIB to lend $10-15 bln a year for first five years: president-designate
The president-elect of China`s new international development bank said he expects the institution to lend $10 billion-$15 billion a year for the first five or six years, and sought to allay concerns that the lender will be a tool of Beijing.
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300