Aditya Birla Chemicals clocks Rs 2.21 crore net profit in Q3
New Delhi: Aditya Birla Chemicals (India) on Thursday reported a net profit of Rs 2.21 crore for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012.
The company had posted a net loss of Rs 6.18 crore in the year-ago period.
Net sales of Aditya Birla Chemicals (India), a unit of Aditya Birla Group, rose to Rs 201.23 crore in the third quarter this fiscal from Rs 172.67 crore in the same quarter of 2011-12 fiscal, it said in a filing to the BSE.
The company is a manufacturer of bulk and speciality chemicals and viscose filament yarn and its business is spread across multiple manufacturing locations in India, Thailand and China.
Shares of the company today rose marginally by 0.05 percent to settle at Rs 94.90 apiece from their previous close at the BSE.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300