ICICI Bank Q3 net jumps 30% to Rs 2,250 crore
Mumbai: Largest private sector lender ICICI Bank on Thursday reported a 30 percent jump in standalone net profit at Rs 2,250 crore in the December quarter against Rs 1,728 crore a year ago.
The consolidated net rose 22 percent year-on-year to Rs 2,645 crore from Rs 2,174 crore, the bank said in an exchange filing to the BSE.
The reporting quarter saw the city-based lender improving its net interest margin by 37 basis points to 3.07 percent.
Advances rose 16 percent to Rs 2,86,766 crore, led by a 17 percent spike in retail advances to Rs 96,528 crore. Net interest income rose 29 percent to Rs 3,499 crore from Rs 2,712 crore.
The net non-performing asset ratio improved to 0.64 percent from 0.70 percent a year ago. Sequentially too, it improved a bit from 0.66 percent.
Capital adequacy ratio stood at 19.53 percent with the tier-1 capital adequacy being at 13.25 percent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300