30,000 government servants shift to APL
Thiruvananthapuram: A total of 30,000 government employees have changed their Below Poverty Line (BPL) cards to Above Poverty Line (APL) cards in the state, the government said Sunday.
The government had found that around 24,000 government servants had got unauthorised BPL cards in the last one year, an official press release here said. All these government employees had returned their BPL cards and got APL cards, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20