Petrol price hiked by 35 paise per litre
New Delhi: Petrol price was Tuesday night hiked by about 35 paise per litre in line with firming raw material cost.
Petrol will cost Rs 67.56 per litre in Delhi with effect from Tuesday midnight, industry sources said.
Prices vary from city to city due to differential local sales tax or VAT rates.
This is the first revision in rates of petrol, which was deregulated by the government, since November.
Petrol price was cut twice in October and November - first by 56 paise and then by 95 paise per litre.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300