Central Bank of India raises Rs 500 cr through bond offer
Mumbai: Central Bank of India Friday said it has raised Rs 500 crore by issuing bonds via private placement basis.
"...The Bank on September 28, 2012 has raised Rs 500 crore by issue and allotment of 5000 unsecured Perpetual Tier-I Bonds (Series II) of face value of Rs 10 lakh each on private placement basis," it said in a BSE filing.
It, however, did not provide further details.
The leading public sector bank had posted a profit of Rs 336 crore and total income of Rs 5,625 crore in the April-June quarter.
Besides, its deposits were Rs 1,96,977 crore in the June quarter, while its gross NPAs in the quarter had stood at Rs 7,510 crore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300