Advertisement

Rihanna waiting for a call from Coldplay

R&B star Rihanna says she is `waiting for the call` to perform with Coldplay star Chris Martin at the Brit awards.

London: R&B star Rihanna says she is `waiting for the call` to perform with Coldplay star Chris Martin at the Brit awards.
The 23-year-old singer collaborated on the track `Princess Of China` from Coldplay`s album `Mylo Xyloto` and Brits bosses plan to get the two chart heavyweights together for the O2 show next month reported Sun online. "I think Chris Martin is a special guy. His songwriting is just beautiful and I am a huge fan. If they want me to sing with Coldplay, I will be waiting for the call. I`d love to perform with them," she said. The `Don`t Stop the Music` hitmaker has just wrapped a world tour in support of her fifth studio album, `Loud`, finishing with three dates in London`s O2 Arena before Christmas. She even released her sixth album `Talk That Talk` at the end of last year. Rihanna is currently in Barbados to party with her friends and family over Christmas. PTI