UBS upgrades Tech Mahindra citing earnings upside, valuations
UBS upgraded Tech Mahindra to "buy" from "sell" and raises its target price to Rs 1,650 from Rs 920, citing potential earnings upsiTCde, cheap valuations.
The investment bank says the recent rupee weakness will help offset some of the cost associated with trying to increase revenue.
UBS adds that its shares valuations at a 50 percent discount to Tata Consultancy Services Ltd offer potential upside on earnings surprises.
Tech Mahindra's shares are up 1.6 percent at 10:32 a.m.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300