5 year old acknowledged as Microsoft 'researcher' after hacking Xbox account
Washington: Hacking Microsoft's security is not a Child's play, but 5 year old Kristoffer Von Hassel has proved this wrong.
This little genius managed to break tech giant Microsoft's security and entered his dad's Xbox account without a password.
The kid revealed that entering a wrong password several times took users to a password verification screen, in which he just entered spaces and entered, and the magic was done!
Microsoft has acknowledged the 5 year old as 'researcher' on its website. Other than that the kid got 4 games, 50 dollars and a yearlong subscription to Xbox Live.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20