BSNL customers in Punjab face problem in services
Chandigarh: The services of mobile customers of state owned telecom major BSNL's Punjab circle was today disrupted causing inconvenience to users during the festive season.
Customers could not call up on other networks and its own network in Punjab, Chandigarh and Panchkula in Haryana since early morning.
A senior BSNL official said there was a "technical snag" in the mobile exchange of the service provider in the city thereby disrupting services.
He claimed that engineers were in the process of restoring these.
Services to emergency numbers like 100, 101, 102 and 108 in the Punjab circle could not be restored as well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300