Now, an app that lets users save YouTube videos to iPhone
Washington: A new app 'iTube' lets you save YouTube videos to your iphone for offline viewing.
The app is free of cost and can be easily downloaded via app store, Cnet reports.
To download a video simply search for the video and start playing it, on the top right corner a bouncy floppy icon is placed which allows users to download the video being played.
Some videos allow users to choose the resolution they want.
After the download is finished, simply tap the cache icon and enjoy your downloaded videos anytime you want, without connecting to the Internet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300