Twitter's ad revenue likely to double this year: Report
San Francisco/New Delhi: Twitter's ad revenue is likely to double this year as per the projection of a research firm eMarketer, as per a news wire report.
eMarketer has told in a report that Twitter's worldwide ad revenue will climb from an estimated USD 288 million last year to USD 583 million this year.
In 2014, eMarketer predicts Twitter's ad revenue will approach USD 1 billon.
EMarketer believes mobile devices will account for more than half of Twitter's ad revenue this year.
The research firm makes educated guesses about Twitter's revenue based on market trends and data. Twitter, based in San Francisco, is privately held and does not disclose financial figures.
Twitter has not set a timetable for an initial public offering of stock.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300