The 'Smart Cities', proposed to be created across the country, should be hubs of economic activity in tune with the 21st century and planning should visualize "urban-dependent" population in addition to the urban populace, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Monday.
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300