Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Online marketplace Snapdeal has launched a week-long real estate shopping festival offering properties in a price range of Rs 20 lakh to Rs 5 crore.
The shopping carnival called 'Freedom from Rent', to be held during January 14-20, will feature special project launches and exclusive offers from builders like TVS Emerald, Provident Housing, Runwal Group, Atul enterprises, Lavasa, Central Park, Ajanara Homes, Mahagun India and Gulshan Homz.
Here's what you can do to benefit from the property shopping festival.
- Over 100 pan India real estate projects across prime locations in the Delhi-NCR, Bengaluru, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune and Kolkata are available in this shopping.
- Property prices will start from as low as Rs 20 lakh and will go up to Rs 5 crore with a variety of real estate projects on offer.
- During the festival, Snapdeal would introduce customised offers for customers. Buyers could give budget preference and developers would promote projects with special offers.
- Snapdeal as a marketplace would help in bridging the gap in price with customers and participating Developer/Channel partners.
- The negotiation scheme can give the customers an opportunity to purchase projects at 6-8 percent lower price than the market.