DDA likely to build over 60,000 flats
New Delhi: Good news for home seekers in Delhi. The DDA is likely to construct over 60,000 flats in the national capital.
The flats to be constructed over a period of time is likely to come up in several localities and the agency could use new technologies to construct them.
Sources said the issue is likely to be on the agenda at a meeting to be held tomorrow at the Delhi Development Authority.
The agency is believed to have decided to construct over 20,000 lower income group flats and over 4,000 lower category flats in the next couple of years.
The sources said DDA may use the pre-fabricated technique to construct these complexes. The new technique would also reduce the normal time taken for construction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300