Insurance council inks MoC with German Insurance Association
Mumbai: Life Insurance Council, the industry body of all life insurance companies in the country, said on Friday that it has signed a Memorandum of Cooperation (MoC) with the German Insurance Association (GDV).
"Our association with GDV would be beneficial to the life insurance industry in India. We hope to adopt best practices in our respective countries," Life Insurance Council secretary general V Manickam said in a release.
The MoC would act as a platform to exchange information and discuss matters of common interest pertaining to the insurance industry.
The industry bodies will conduct employee exchange programmes, through which representatives from Life Insurance Council and GDV will visit each other's country.
"It will give us opportunities for joint research and study activities, besides setting up regional offices. This will strengthen not just our association, but also our member companies," GDV president Rolf-Peter Hoenen said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20