Idea Cellular has entered into an agreement with Videocon Telecommunications for acquiring the rights to use the latter's spectrum for the telecom service areas of Gujarat and Uttar Pradesh (West) for Rs 3,310 crore through a spectrum trading agreement, a statement said here on Tuesday.
Keeping up with its promise to make internet free for those who cannot afford it in India, social networking giant Facebook has chosen Reliance Communications Network to offer Free Basics - its free internet sharing platform - now to everyone in the country.
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300