She was wanted in 22 Naxal-related incidents, including attacks on police parties and triggering blasts, in Koyalibeda area, the official said.
Suspected Naxals killed a 57-year- old revenue official of a village in Kanker district.
As per the complaint, the parents of the woman, who is studying law in Jaipur, are followers of Falahari Maharaj for the past several years, the police officer said.
The state would become ODF completely by October 2, 2018 and the prime minister will be invited for the declaration
Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh on Friday said that the government is working to strengthen education in the backward and the Naxal-hit areas of the state.
In a wonderful act of compassion, the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) personnel carried a woman suffering from high fever on a stretcher for seven kilometres, to a hospital in Chhattisgarh's Dantewada.
Despite the heavy smoke and flames, firefighters kept the fire from spreading to nearby businesses.
Chhattisgarh government has set up a judicial commission to make recommendations about improving the condition of 'gaushalas.'
At least nine Maoists including DKSZ member Ganesh Ueke's gunner and two from the South Bastar Battalion on Sunday surrendered before the police.
The deceased has been identified as Madan Bhaskar, husband of village sarpanch Laxmi Bhaskar.
In yet another incident, a woman in Chhattisgarh delivered a child in an open ground as the primary health centre had not opened for the day.
While relatives claimed the children died due to irregular oxygen supply, health officials denied the charge and claimed the deaths were because of different reasons.
Those suspended include the department's deputy directors in Durg and Bemetara and seven veterinarians.
The cows died due to starvation in the gaushala.
"The Bastar police has been shortlisted for the community policing award in the homeland security category for 'Amcho Bastar, Amcho Police' campaign, which in tribal dialect means 'our Bastar, our police'," Shaikh told PTI.
Eight villagers have been arrested in connection with the clash between a mob and police personnel in Bemetara district in Chhattisgarh on Wednesday, wherein 16 police personnel had got injured.
The security personnel was returning after a night patrol was undertaken by STF and Reserve Police men when Maoists lying in ambush near Paria forest area triggered the blast around 3 pm.
Authorities have ordered an inquiry into a recent incident involving two Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) officers, wherein they allegedly molested girl students of a state-run residential school during a cultural programme ahead of Raksha Bandhan in Chhattisgarh`s Dantewada district.
Police have arrested a CRPF constable and identified another jawan in connection with the alleged molestation of girl students of a state-run residential school during a cultural programme in Chhattisgarh's Dantewada district.
As per the maoist documents recovered recently from Bastar region, naxals are now trying to set up their new base in this tri-junction region.
The performance of both the DIG-rank officers were reviewed after completion of their 15 years in service and they were found to be unfit to continue, the official said.
Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi will be on the two-day visit to Chhattisgarh from tomorrow during which he will interact with various party leaders of the state.
The police officer claimed that in their statements, all the ultras expressed disappointment over the hollow ideology of the outlawed Naxal movement and violence.
Over 300 armed Maoists attacked a 99-member CRPF unit providing security cover to road construction workers in Sukma district in Chhattisgarh`s Bastar region on April 24, killing 25 personnel and leaving six others injured.
Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) planted randomly in forests and places where frequent de- mining operations are not feasible pose a big challenge in the counter-insurgency operations in Chhattisgarh's Bastar division, says a senior police official
The wounded have been taken to the Pratappur Hospital and immediate treatment has been given to them.
Naxals opened fire on police near Munga forest and tried to escape when police surrounded them.
On 24 June, information began to be received that a heavy exchange of fire was on between Naxals and a combined party comprising of Special Task Force (STF) and District Reserve Guards (DRG) of Police in Tondamarka in Sukma.
- Doklam standoff: China deploys over 12,000 troops in Chumbi Valley
- Pak's nuclear weapons at risk of being stolen by terrorists: US scientists
- Army foils infiltration bid in Uri, terrorist killed
- Watch: James Mattis, Nirmala Sitharaman speak at India-US joint press briefing
- Honeypreet files anticipatory bail plea, claims threat to life
- Govt failed to fulfill any of its promises in 3 years of reign: Mulayam Singh
- India exercises right to reply, slams Pak at UN after Maleeha Lodhi's goof-up
- Haryana police raids locations across Delhi in search of Honeypreet Insan
- TMC MP Mukul Roy to quit party post Durga Puja
- Iqbal Kaskar confirms brother Dawood Ibrahim lives in Karachi
- Dawood Ibrahim funded Zakir Naik's NGO, reveals Iqbal Kaskar
- Graves of 28 hindus collectively found in Myanmar
- India should welcome Rohingya refugees, says BJP leader Varun Gandhi
- BHU violence: Varanasi commissioner questions varsity administration, say sources
- Ousted Pak PM Nawaz Sharif to have a hard time ahead, says political analyst
- 41-year-old woman detained at passport control for being 'too young'
- Newton for Oscars: Priyanka Chopra and mother Madhu Chopra upset over film's entry?
- Donald Trump once wanted to have sex with Princess Diana
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi retweets Sachin Tendulkar, Twitter goes beserk
- Mahira Khan and Ranbir Kapoor NYC photo frenzy: Bollywood stands up in defence
- Karunanidhi is well, rumours of death are completely false, say DMK leaders
- This Twitter convo between Kumar Sangakkara and Hardik Pandya is pure gold
- Eman Ahmed, once dubbed as world's heaviest woman, passes away
- Honeypreet also 'raped' by Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh at Dera, claims follower
- 'China used loudspeakers, tanks to bully India, Bhutan during Doklam standoff'
- US reveals 9 secret locations housing Pakistan's nuclear weapons, raises 'takeover' alarm
- Designed to last 6 months, India's Mangalyaan completes 3 years in Mars orbit
- India, US hit out at 'terror safe haven' Pakistan in joint statement
- PM Modi pushes electricity for all with Rs 16,000 cr Saubhagya Scheme
- Dengue, chikungunya, malaria, flu – Here's your guide to tackle infections head-on!