Pakistan vs West Indies: Saeed Ajmal wishes the wrong Bravo for 'good fight' in day-night Test, gets trolled
Instead of wishing Darren Bravo, who hit two crucial knocks in both the innings, Saeed Ajmal praised Dwayne Bravo, who is not even a part of the squad.
Dubai: Twitter was full of praise for Pakistan cricket team, who defeated West Indies by 56 runs in Asia's first ever day-night Test.
Misbah-ul-Haq and his men, who have been in fine form in whites lately, were in total control of the first Test, which was played at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium.
Several former cricketers of Pakistan wished the team on its brilliant performance.
Discarded Pakistani spinner Saeed Ajmal too wished the team, however, the maverick spinner wished Dwayne Bravo instead of Darren Bravo, who delayed Pakistan's win with a stupendous century in the second innings.
Here is what Ajmal tweeted:
Absolute thriller!! Who says Test match is loosing its charm. Pak & WI have entertained us all. Well done Team Pak, good fight by @DJBravo47
— Saeed Ajmal (@REALsaeedajmal) October 17, 2016
Dwayne Bravo is not even a part of the West Indies Test squad.
Fans were quick enough to realise his blunder and here's how the Twitterati reacted:
— Bilal (@ibilal2) October 17, 2016
— Abdul. Nasser Asif (@AbdulNasser21) October 18, 2016
— Asad Ali (@Axxad14) October 17, 2016
— ADNAN (@AdnanNazeer14) October 17, 2016
Despite remodelling his action - which was deemed illegal for all deliveries by ICC in September 2014, Ajmal was dropped by the selectors after being picked for Pakistan's tour to Bangladesh in April 2015.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family