Use of social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter is making youngsters more anxious and fearful, a survey in the UK has found. The survey of over 10,000 young people aged 12 to 20 suggests that cyber-bullying is widespread online.
The pre-Holi festival of Basant begins in Kullu with the procession of the palanquin of Local deity Raghunath. This is a festival to preserve over 400-year-old tradition.
As a mentor and guru, Pandit Jasraj has presented to the world an impressive number of illustrious disciples whom he has nurtured.
Check out Sudarsan Pattnaik’s sand art at the Bhubaneswar airport and the tribute his students paid to the Goddess of learning at the Puri beach.
Travellers and music lovers surely can't afford to miss these festivals in India.
With a new season comes extra care of skin and when scouting for the perfect damage repair products, you may have come across terms that left you baffled. While on the look-out for creams and serums to help your skin detox, the presence of a few ingredients can do wonders for your beauty regime.
But it is poetry that touches the heart of every person.
Here’s how you can celebrate Republic Day in office.
The internationally acclaimed artist, took to Twitter to an share image of his sand art.
Haryana Tourism Minister Ram Bilas Sharma said that 50 per cent discount in entry tickets would be given to college students and senior citizens.
The Delhi branch of Madame Tussauds will have statues of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan and American pop star Lady Gaga's statues as some of the star attractions.
Veteran actor Kamal Hassan addressed the media in Chennai on Tuesday to express his views on the issue of Jallikattu.
Here's a list of 4 Bengali detectives in fiction.
Sudarsan Pattnaik took to Twitter to share images of the sand art that pays tribute to Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose on his 120 birth anniversary.
Man Booker-winning writer Paul Beatty today likened the new US President Donald Trump to a "car salesman" for his tendency to make promises, and said he had "zero optimism" in how the Presidency would pan out.
Barely 50 metres away, acclaimed Indian poet Vikram Chandra sat discussing "the poetry of amazement" with poet Tishani Doshi and next to them were writers Mridula Koshy and Puneeta Roy exploring the freedom to dream. But the crowd of thousands of "book lovers" who have thronged from around the country and elsewhere were nowhere to be seen.
The Tamil Nadu government has been repeatedly urging the Centre to issue an ordinance for the Jallikattu sport, which is held during the Tamil harvest festival Pongal.
The Sellout' is a raucous tragicomedy that chronicles the legacy of slavery, racial and economic inequality in the United States and a work that "plunges into the heart of the contemporary American society."
Jaggi Vasudev against projecting the notion that the prevailing period was the "worst" in history while underlining the extent of "comfort and convenience" enjoyed by people.
The much-anticipated 10th edition of the Jaipur Literature Festival (JLF) kicked-off in Jaipur on Thursday morning with renowned poet and lyricist Gulzar and celebrated American poet Anne Waldman delivering the keynote address and mystic Sadhguru and Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje joining them on the stage.
The Supreme Court in May 2014 banned the conduct of Jallikattu, traditionally held as part of the four-day Pongal festival in Tamil Nadu.
- From the days of John Wright to the era of Ravi Shastri, here’s how salaries of Indian coaches consistently rose
- She bats like Virender Sehwag and is aggressive like Virat Kohli, says Harmanpreet Kaur's sister
- Nagaland CM TR Zeliang, who replaced Shurhozelie Liezietsu, wins trust vote
- Nearly 80 injured in Turkey by earthquake: Report
- Sikkim standoff should not threaten RCEP deal: Chinese Media
- 'Expelled' from Congress, Shankersinh Vaghela heaps praise on RSS
- Tiger Zinda Hai: Salman Khan's FIRST LOOK is out but wait you can't see him!
- How to invest in mutual funds- Must watch video
- Transport Minister: Prices of small segment cars won't be increased post GST
- FM on GST: GST rates are lesser than current Tax rates
- Money guru: Watch how will GST rates impact your pocket (Part-2)
- Money Guru: Understand how to invest through SIP to earn huge profit
- Money Guru: You need to disclose these details while e-filing IT return
- Watch to know specifications of Reliance's cheapest smartphone
- Bihar Board 10th result 2017: BSEB 10th result 2017/Matric result 2017 declared, check biharboard.ac.in; overall pass percentage is 50.12
- Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET) Result 2017 declared; check trb.tn.nic.in
- Irfan Pathan faces backlash for posting 'unislamic' photograph of wife Safa Baig on social media
- Rajdhani, Shatabdi trains set for a big makeover from October this year
- NEET Result 2017: NEET exam result 2017 declared, check cbseresults.nic.in, cbseneet.nic.in; Navdeep Singh from Punjab tops
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt employees to get HRA hike in the range of 106 to 157% from next month salary, but without arrears
- Anna University Results 2017 declared; check coe1.annauniv.edu,coe2.annauniv.edu, aucoe.annauniv.edu
- DNA: US lists Pak among countries providing 'safe havens' to terrorists
- US keeps Pakistan on list of countries providing 'safe havens' to terrorists
- This is what Ram Nath Kovind said after winning Presidential Poll - Watch
- Maharashtra: Video of man being hacked to death in suspected gang war goes viral
- Monsoon showers in Delhi-NCR cause waterlogging, traffic jams in many areas
- Ram Nath Kovind wins Presidential Election
- Zee Media launches Zee Salaam for Urdu audience
- DNA: Analysing whether right to privacy is fundamental or not
- Commandos deployed for safety of Kanwar Yatra
- J&K: Cloudburst hits Doda district; casualties reported
- DNA: Analysis of water conservation by Israel
- DNA: Non Stop News
- Earthquake hits Greece and Turkey: At least two dead, over 100 injured
- Shimla gang-rape case: One of the six accused dies in police custody
- Encounter between police and miscreants in Ghaziabad, one arrested
- Kangana Ranaut severely injured during 'Manikarnika' shoot, rushed to hospital
- Presidential Election 2017 Results: The states where Meira Kumar got more votes than Ram Nath Kovind
- WATCH: Fuming Harmanpreet Kaur leaves Deepti Sharma in tears after committing to suicidal run against Australia
- Ram Nath Kovind vs Meira Kumar: Here is how states voted in Presidential Election 2017
- Doklam stand-off: This is how India is countering China at the border
- WATCH: Harmanpreet Kaur's sensational six in BBL that even left Adam Gilchrist awestruck
- WATCH: Skipper Mithali Raj, Veda Krishnamurthy celebrate Harmanpreet Kaur's epic knock in style
- Caught on cam: Goons brutally thrash couple in UP's Maharajgang, circulate video
- Maharashtra horror: Goon butchered in Dhule, CCTV footage goes viral - Watch
- Doklam Impasse: India should not engage China in ''tit for tat'' response, says Shyam Saran
- Search for missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 uncovers hidden undersea world
- Who was Subedar Taanaji Malusare? Know why Ajay Devgn's 'Taanaji: The Unsung Warrior' is important
- WATCH: Harmanpreet Kaur destroys Australia with rampaging knock in ICC Women's WC semi-final
- Dokalam stand-off: 'Hindu nationalism risks pushing India into war with China'
- This Bengaluru man plays guitar as surgeons burn his brain to correct neurological disorder