Four new Delhi High Court judges, including two women, were sworn in on Monday, taking the working strength of the court to 38.
In yet another attack against AAP and Arvind Kejriwal, former Delhi minister Kapil Mishra on Monday said that he will approach the CBI and the CBDT to take forward his corruption charges against the Delhi CM.
Kapil Mishra was sacked on May 6 in a sudden move and later was also suspended from the Aam Aadmi Party.
The AAP dismissed the charges as a "conspiracy" by the BJP and said the latter was shooting from the sacked minister`s shoulder.
He appreciated the spirit of the celebrations i.e. ‘Young at 90'.
The President congratulated Essel group on completion of its 90 years and on the launch of new initiatives such as WION, Sarthi and DSC Foundation.
Essel Group celebrated its 90th anniversary with pomp and vigour on Sunday. President Pranab Mukherjee and Prime Minister Narendra Modi were among the guests at the function held at the sprawling Indira Gandhi Stadium here.
Here are the highlights of Dr. Subhash Chandra's speech at the event.
Among other things, the initiative endevours to help students from the poorest sections of the society.
The group owns entertainment, media, finance and infrastructure ventures.
He said there were discrepancies in the money received by AAP and the amount it declared before the Election Commission.
Delhi Congress chief Ajay Maken on Sunday sought a "thorough probe" into the allegations levelled by sacked Delhi minister Kapil Mishra regarding "illegal" foreign funding received by the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP).
The Delhi Metro service on a section of Huda City Centre-Samaypur Badli remained disrupted for nearly three hours on Sunday due to technical reasons, causing huge inconvenience to passengers.
"It a conspiracy to de-recognise and de-register the AAP and the BJP is involved in it totally," Singh said.
Cracking the whip, the Delhi government has issued directions to all its departments to take strict action against employees indulging in "wilful" absence from duty.
Delhi's Anti-Corruption Branch (ACB) on Sunday sent a notice to Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's political adviser Vibhav Patel asking him to join the investigation in the alleged Rs 400-crore water tanker scam on Wednesday.
Former Delhi minister Kapil Mishra has done another 'big expose' on Arvind Kejriwal and AAP leaders on foreign trips and other scams. Here are all the LIVE updates:-
Delhi BJP chief Manoj Tiwari on Saturday demanded a probe into the "role" of Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal in a Public Works Department (PWD) "scam".
A day after Aam Aadmi Party leader Ashish Khetan allegedly received a death threat, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Saturday expressed shock and urged Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh to act in the matter.
Under attack from various quarters for waking up late to counter vector-borne diseases for the past two years, Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia announced on Saturday that the Delhi government has initiated steps much ahead of the rainy season to keep the city "mosquito-free".
Alleging that provocation by a senior police officer led to police inspector Kaushal Ganguly`s death at the C R Park Police Station, his wife has sought registering a case against the former and has urged for a Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) investigation.
In a big jolt to controversial AAP leader Somnath Bharti, who is facing a domestic violence case, the Delhi police on Friday informed the High Court that a medical report has opined that the scars on his wife's body were "due to dog bites and burn injuries".
The woman, arrested in an alleged honey-trap case involving Gujarat MP K C Patel, has been habitual in filing cases of sexual offence against other parliamentarians and police officers for extortion, the police claimed in a court here today.
The court absolved BJP legislator Umesh Aggarwal and Sandeep Luthra for alleged offences of rape.
The Election Commission, however, assured all political parties that EVMs were secured and could not be tampered with.
Axed Delhi minister Kapil Mishra, whose hunger strike entered day three on Friday, has been advised hospitalisation by a team of doctors who examined him.
Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Subramanian Swamy on Friday said the major development was the culmination of his complaint given in 2014.
The Delhi Police on Friday told the state High Court that former Delhi law minister Somnath Bharti used to harass and beat his wife Lipika Mitra, who has sought cancellation of his bail in a domestic violence case.
The Tughlaqabad container depot should be relocated, a panel of experts from AIIMS set up to probe the chemical spill that led to more than 450 children being hospitalised suggested on Friday.
Kapil Mishra was first removed as a Delhi minister and later suspended from the AAP after he levelled corruption allegations against Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal.
- Delhi: Man dies after being trapped in lift in Narela
- BJP MP Shatrughan Sinha praises Arvind Kejriwal on Twitter
- Revealed - The truth behind Rajiv Gandhi's assassination
- Rajnath Singh chairs meet on Kashmir situation
- Delhi: BSP leader, family murdered by business partner
- Yeddyurappa ate hotel food at Dalit's home, accused of practicing 'untouchability'
- Terrifying moment - Video shows girl grabbed, dragged into water by sea lion
- Indian Army destroys Pakistani military posts to prevent infiltration
- PM Modi's address at the annual general meet of African Development Bank
- Kolkata: Police fire tear gas, lathicharge to control Left agitators
- Manchester attack: At least 19 dead, dozens injured after blast at Ariana Grande concert
- Political backing has increased the scope of operations on LoC: General Bikram Singh
- I will continue to expose Kejriwal, says Kapil Mishra
- First high-speed Mumbai-Goa Tejas Express makes first trip today
- Arun Jaitley files additional Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Kejriwal
- 7th pay commission: Check out maximum and minimum HRA city-wise if govt accepts bare recommendations of AK Mathur-led panel
- Instead of tying stone pelter on army jeep tie Arundhati Roy, tweets BJP MP Paresh Rawal; sparks row
- Pakistani posts destroyed by Indian Army in Naushera sector - Watch Video
- Manchester terror attack: As it happened
- WATCH: The last Mitchell Johnson over that sealed MI's IPL 2017 final fate against RPS
- Megresults.nic.in, mbose.in SSLC 10th Results 2017 MOBSE: Meghalaya board Tura Class 10th (X) SSLC Results 2017 to be announced today soon
- manresults.nic.in Manipur Examination Result 2017 declared: Check Manipur Class 12th Results 2017 /COHSEM 12th Result
- Sea lion grabs girl, drags her into water - WATCH what happens next!
- Prabhas’ ‘Baahubali 2’ becomes highest grosser Hindi movie! Check out Box Office report
- Pakistan dismisses India's claim of action on Pak posts along LoC, says "don't brag"
- bseh.org.in; HBSE Result 2017, HBSE 10th Results 2017, Haryana Board 10th result 2017 declared
- Brave Major Leetul Gogoi, who tied Kashmir 'stone-pelter' to jeep, gets award from Indian Army Chief
- Virat Kohli, Anil Kumble demand 150% hike for Grade A players; move may not favour MS Dhoni
- Ram Jethmalani calls Arun Jaitley 'crook', Finance Minister files Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Arvind Kejriwal
- This VIDEO of Indian Army destroying Pakistani posts will swell your chest with pride! MUST WATCH