Amid rumours of a possible split in Delhi's ruling AAP, a meeting of its apex body - Political Affairs Committee (PAC) - is currently underway where senior party leaders will decide whether poet-politician Kumar Vishwas will stay in the party or quit.
East Delhi Mayor Satya Sharma on Tuesday alleged that she was not allowed to access her office and official vehicle over tenure-related issues.
Seven persons, including a cook at Rashtrapati Bhawan, have been arrested in connection with the incident.
The body of a 32-year-old man was found in a drain near Sector 16 of Rohini in northwest Delhi on Tuesday, police said.
The Enforcement Directorate on Tuesday filed a case of money laundering against arrested AIADMK leader TTV Dhinakaran , accused of attempting to bribe Election Commission officials to get the "two leaves" symbol for the VK Sasikala faction.
Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia on Tuesday slammed senior AAP leader Kumar Vishwas for making statements in the media over the ongoing infighting within the party.
Amidst internal bickering among leaders of the Aam Aadmi Party in the wake of the party's civic polls debacle, AAP's youth wing in-charge Vandana Singh on Tuesday alleged that founder member Kumar Vishwas was “in touch with (National Security Advisor) Ajit Doval”.
Aam Aadmi Party's popular face Kumar Vishwas, Tuesday, indicated that he is close to taking a final decision on his future in the party.
The BJP swept all the three municipal bodies of Delhi, returning a tally of 181 of the total 270 seats in MCD poll results. AAP managed 48 and Congress 30 wards.
Delhi Police has arrested five more persons for allegedly barging into the residence of BJP MP Manoj Tiwari and attacking his staff members.
The Delhi High Court on Tuesday directed the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) to ensure that the schools affiliated to it must not indulge in commercial activities, such as selling books and uniforms, inside their campuses.
The BJP victory in Delhi's municipal elections here has laid the ground to also win assembly polls in the capital, party President Amit Shah said on Tuesday.
BJP president Amit Shah on Friday took a dig at Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal for alleging that the EVMs were rigged to help the BJP party win MCD polls.
A day after accusing senior AAP leader Kumar Vishwas of conspiring to break the party, Delhi MLA Amanatullah Khan on Monday night resigned from the party`s Political Affairs Committee (PAC).
"We have filed a complaint against twitter handles -- @Swamy39, @swamy_sena and @merabharat2011 -- for defaming JNU and publishing baseless posts," JNUSU President Mohit Kumar Pandey said.
The Delhi unit of the BJP on Monday condemned the attack on the residence of its president Manoj Tiwari and demanded a thorough probe into what it called a "planned" act.
The Delhi High Court on Monday said it will start hearing arguments from July 11 on re-opening of trial in five cases relating to the 1984 anti-Sikh riots. The court had earlier indicated that it is inclined to re-open trial in these cases.
Three persons, including an Assistant Sub-Inspector of Delhi Police were shot dead and a constable was injured, in an apparent case of gang rivalry, police said on Monday.
A suspected criminal, his friend and a police official on his security duty were shot dead in outer Delhi's Mianwali Nagar.
: The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) on Monday came down heavily on the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) Convenor Arvind Kejriwal and said people shouldn`t believe on his utterances as his words don`t match his actions.BJP leader Nalin Kohli told ANI that "the AAP is a party of accusations, allegations, and excuses, and we shouldn`t believe what Kejriwal says because he has never stood by what he said".
Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) MP Manoj Tiwari's house in the national capital was ransacked Sunday night.
The Delhi Police on Sunday questioned the lawyer of arrested middleman Sukesh Chandrasekhar in connection with the case of attempting to bribe EC officials involving AIADMK (Amma) leader TTV Dhinakaran.
Five persons, including a seven- months pregnant woman, were charred to death while four others were injured in three separate fire incidents in the city in a span of 24 hours.
Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal had on Saturday admitted that AAP had made 'mistakes' and that there was a need to 'introspect' and 'course correct'.
The Delhi Crime Branch on Sunday busted an interstate gang involved in supplying illegal arms and ammunition of different caliber from Bihar and Madhya Pradesh in Delhi and NCR.
Delhi University has decided to move the Supreme Court against a Delhi High Court order that directed the varsity to grant monthly pension to over 300 teachers.
Should a groom and his family be held liable to compensate those killed or injured in 'celebratory firing' by their guests at a wedding?
This question has been raised before the Delhi High Court.
The Delhi High Court has directed the three municipal corporations in the national capital to put online the details of the number of vacant seats in the schools run and aided by them.
A British Airways flight from London to Delhi on Saturday returned to the Heathrow airport after air pressure inside the cabin dropped midair.
- Delhi: Man dies after being trapped in lift in Narela
- BJP MP Shatrughan Sinha praises Arvind Kejriwal on Twitter
- Revealed - The truth behind Rajiv Gandhi's assassination
- Rajnath Singh chairs meet on Kashmir situation
- Delhi: BSP leader, family murdered by business partner
- Yeddyurappa ate hotel food at Dalit's home, accused of practicing 'untouchability'
- Terrifying moment - Video shows girl grabbed, dragged into water by sea lion
- Indian Army destroys Pakistani military posts to prevent infiltration
- PM Modi's address at the annual general meet of African Development Bank
- Kolkata: Police fire tear gas, lathicharge to control Left agitators
- Manchester attack: At least 19 dead, dozens injured after blast at Ariana Grande concert
- Political backing has increased the scope of operations on LoC: General Bikram Singh
- I will continue to expose Kejriwal, says Kapil Mishra
- First high-speed Mumbai-Goa Tejas Express makes first trip today
- Arun Jaitley files additional Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Kejriwal
- 7th pay commission: Check out maximum and minimum HRA city-wise if govt accepts bare recommendations of AK Mathur-led panel
- Instead of tying stone pelter on army jeep tie Arundhati Roy, tweets BJP MP Paresh Rawal; sparks row
- Pakistani posts destroyed by Indian Army in Naushera sector - Watch Video
- Manchester terror attack: As it happened
- WATCH: The last Mitchell Johnson over that sealed MI's IPL 2017 final fate against RPS
- Megresults.nic.in, mbose.in SSLC 10th Results 2017 MOBSE: Meghalaya board Tura Class 10th (X) SSLC Results 2017 to be announced today soon
- manresults.nic.in Manipur Examination Result 2017 declared: Check Manipur Class 12th Results 2017 /COHSEM 12th Result
- Sea lion grabs girl, drags her into water - WATCH what happens next!
- Prabhas’ ‘Baahubali 2’ becomes highest grosser Hindi movie! Check out Box Office report
- Pakistan dismisses India's claim of action on Pak posts along LoC, says "don't brag"
- bseh.org.in; HBSE Result 2017, HBSE 10th Results 2017, Haryana Board 10th result 2017 declared
- Brave Major Leetul Gogoi, who tied Kashmir 'stone-pelter' to jeep, gets award from Indian Army Chief
- Virat Kohli, Anil Kumble demand 150% hike for Grade A players; move may not favour MS Dhoni
- Ram Jethmalani calls Arun Jaitley 'crook', Finance Minister files Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Arvind Kejriwal
- This VIDEO of Indian Army destroying Pakistani posts will swell your chest with pride! MUST WATCH